Join Us
入会介绍
게시판
Community
论坛
통합검색
구들  |  김준봉  |  가스  |  %  |  %E  |  사진  2024년 03월 19일 화요일
논문투고Presentation Paper论文投稿 > 영문논문/英文论文
  Sturcture of traditional Ondol by dismantling and restoring of Sarangchae Ondol at Goesan Kim Gieung premises (Kim Rangmuk Old House)
  글쓴이 : 최고관리자     날짜 : 18-10-30 00:52     조회 : 15236    

Sturcture of traditional Ondol by dismantling and restoring of Sarangchae Ondol at Goesan Kim Gieung premises (Kim Rangmuk Old House)
President Kim June-bong
President of International Ondol Society
Doctor of Engineering, Law/ Professor at Shenyang University of Architecture

Abstract
Ondol Culture is selected as Korean intangible cultural heritage and the technique is  nature friendly floor heating system pursuing healthy construct which should be transferred for generation to generation.
It is the representative Korean floor heating technology to Ondol technology that has been widely discovered all over the Korean Peninsula from 5000 years ago Neolithic era.
This paper is about structure of Goesan Kim Gieung premises kwon as representative middle region traditional Ondol. Main purpose of this paper is discovering the scientific principles and rational structure trough dismantling-restoration of Goesan Kim Gieung premises which wisely harmonized rational structure can capture the fire and send out the smoke.
As a conclusion, The Gudle of Sarangchae at Kim Gieung premises connect three room’s Ondol by Guldug(smoke-route) to one Gusae(Gulduk). It has well designed Agung-i, Busdol, Buljumeoni(Hamsil), Buneomgi (Buneng-gi, Bulmog) Gudeulgaejali, Golae, Balammag-i, Golaegaejali, Guldug(yeondo) Gulduggaejali, Guse(Gulduk) so it can be confirmed the size, form, material, function and structure.

1. Instruction

This paper is about structure of Goesan Kim Gieung premises kwon as representative middle region traditional Ondol. Main purpose of this paper is discovering the scientific principles and rational structure trough dismantling-restoration of Goesan Kim Gieung premises which wisely harmonized rational structure can capture the fire and send out the smoke.  Until now, the mainstream of traditional Ondol study has been about origin and history of Ondol. Even though research of definition of terms of Ondol and characteristics and structure of each type of Ondol, study about change in the times from traditional Ondol to contemporary Ondol, study about Ondol as traditional healthy construction and traditional Ondol’s thermal performance has been studied continually, it is insufficient to study based on case-centered structure studies. Therefore, in this article, the traditional Ondol is composed of an  agung-i, hamsil, buneomgi, gudeulgaejali that moves and stores heat, golae, balammag-i, golaegaejali, gudeuljang-gwajangpan part and a so- I investigated the structure which has close connection with each part centered on the outer slope of the slabs of Kim Ki - ga house which is well preserved and used.
First, in the Agung-i, the smoke and smoke are sent to the canopy through the buoyancy principle. Therefore, the flow of the heat and smoke in the spheres is very easy to use even in modern times because the difference in the movement of fire and smoke can occur even in a very minute structure For the design and construction of the desired spheres, the remaining spheres must be excavated entirely and the surveyed values are needed. In addition, since the ondol is restored formally, it is relatively rare when the traditional ondol is used. In this study, Kim Hyeon-eung restored the ondol to its original state.
The ondol  is the core of Hanok. Korea, Japan, and China are all similar in shape, but when comparing the presence or absence of ondol, there are three distinct countries. In China, there is no ondol in the Chungwon area where Han Chinese live. In the Northeast  area of the Korean peninsula, some of the standing type Ondol  is used, and because Japan uses tatami, it is not used floor heating, Is used to heat the part. So, like our people, there is no ondol that warms the whole floor. Ondol, a traditional Hanok traditional heating system, is a floor heating system that uses a radiant floor heating system, which includes a lot of wisdom of our ancestors. Recently, Ondol heating is getting popular again as passive houses, eco-friendly houses, health houses, eco-houses, and other eco-friendly housing booms are happening. Especially, the meaning of health architecture that forms the heat of the foot based on the floor structure of the loess and the traditional settlement is revived.
This traditional ondol is a flame-retardant flame-retardant method that keeps heat on the floor for a long time and warms the floor by heating action slowly. It is an excellent heating system that keeps warm for a long time even after the fire is turned off in the Agung-i. In addition, because it divides smoke and heat, it avoids contact with harmful gas while using the upper part of fire, so it has a high thermal efficiency. And the harmful smoke is sent out from the room. The groundbreaking principles of science and technology that keep you on the floor are hidden.
Kim Ki-eung house is a typical long-chambered zodiac (year) of central region where three Gulduks (year) are connected to one breeze (Gulduk). In fact, in the case of traditional ondol, only three years ago, the painter did not have the ondol ball. We hope that this brilliant ondol culture that our ancestors left through this demolition restoration will be discovered and succeeded to descendants. Since the present study of ondol is the main subject in the literature, it is necessary to investigate the results of the survey on the actual and dismantling restoration. There are few examples. Through this article, it is analyzed through practical and technological disintegration restoration survey of Kim, Dang - mook, house of the national national treasure material 136th house, and the function and construction method of the districts of the traditional ondol, , And the basic data related to the construction technology of modern families.

2. Overview of Kim Gi-eung House
 Kim Hye-eung is a national folk cultural asset No. 136. It is made up of the main gate, the middle gate gate, the loving gate, the house gate, the barn gate, and the house gate. It is a house of late Joseon Dynasty in Chulseong-myeon, Goesan-ri, Goesan-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do. This house, which is also called Chilsung Homestay, reflects the old way of life and living from the seat to the structure, size and technique of each space. The arrangement is settled southward in a sunny place with a cozy back garden. This house is known to be one of the best places in the neighborhood. The double house was built in the early 1800s, and the Ischae, Jungmunjae, and Daemoonchae are typical of the late Joseon Dynasty built around 1610 (Gwanghaegun 2) It was bought and bought by Kim Hyeon-yeon, the grandmother of Kim Hye-eo, who had been a resident of Gyeonggi-do during the Kojong era around 1910. The architecture at the time of the construction was almost completely preserved, and the colorful exterior walls decorated with various patterns and the beautiful space composition show the essence of the traditional upper houses of the Joseon Dynasty. The technique of building a house on a well-wAgung-i scale is also a good representation of the image of the house of the Sadaebu, Kim Dong-mook, who had been a guest at the Joseon Dynasty (1864 ~ 1906), bought a house of group sense that had only an anchae, and used it as a house for his family. He became a stronghold of Japan in 1910, The house was enlarged, and it became the same scale as now.
 If you look at the structure of the house around the yard, you will go through the outer yard, the middle yard, and the courtyard with the house as shown in <Figure 1> . I was seated side by side with the yard in the middle, but there was a sarang yard in front of it and an open yard in the back. All the courtyards are divided into fences, each of which has its own portion and pretext. If you pass from this courtyard to the courtyard, you have to go through the large and small gates.

Structure and characteristics of buildings
There is a road leading to the answer to Moonjeok, and the outer hanging cradle is on the way as if blocking it along the way. When you enter the gates, you will find a barbeque at the west end of the yard.
The south side of the north side of the island is one-shaped, one-level high, and the west side has a middle gate. There is a Chinese gate in the middle gate, and a {{# 175}} gate in the middle gate.
Here again, there is a Chinese gate and it goes into the house. The house has become ㄇ shaped, and it has a 자-shaped arrangement shape with the front garden ware.
It is difficult to find other examples because the whole porch method is unique. One of the most noteworthy of these is the ㄇㄇ type flat as an inner house, and the wings on the west side are three vertical cubes, all of which are made into kitchens and installed an ondol room in front of the kitchen.
It shows an unusual plan view of contemporary architectural aspects. It is composed of 5 spaces in the front, followed by sarang in the west, followed by a big sarang of two spaces on the left and right of the Daekung, and a raised floor. It is composed of the axes of the socio-zo-o-cho and the tentacles of the south side of the sun in the background of the low garden with a good forest. This house is known as the most famous name in the neighborhood.
지정종목 국가민속문화재
지정번호 국가민속문화재 제136호
지정일 1984년 12월 17일
소장 김기응
소재지 충청북도 괴산군 칠성면 칠성로4길 20(율원리 907-10) 지도

시대 조선
종류/분류 고택
크기 안채 30.46평, 사랑채 19.7평, 중문채 9.31평
The big Sarang is divided into the upper Sarang and the Satsarang, and the sarang is broken after the Satsarang, and the sarang is down. Next, there is a library and a sarang kitchen is installed on the part leading to the house. Each room of big sarang is divided into sliding doors, and the upper door is equipped with a partition door so that all spaces can be opened.

3. Survey overview
The first survey will be on August 20, 2017 and the dismantling restoration period will be from Oct. 15, 2017 to Oct. 18, 2017. (3) International Ondol Society 3 Traditional Ondol Engineers and Cultural Properties Functional Association Jincheon Branch Cultural Properties Repair Facility 3 Of the participants.  In the first survey, the visual inspection through the field visit and the interview with the client were carried out. The measurement method was to disassemble the bars with tape measure, diagonal line, horizontal line, hammer, The size and arrangement pattern of the star structure (agung-i, hamsil, buneomgi, golaebadag, goesdol, goemdol, golaegaejali, naegulgil, gulttuggaejali, gulttug) were directly measured and analyzed. <Figure 3> is the exterior view of the building of the National Folk Cultural Property No. 136, Kim Ki-eung House, which is the subject of the survey, and Fig. The restroom to be dismantled and restored is 4 pyeong, and it is made into aagungi-type heating ove.

3. Basic structure of SarangChae kitchen room Ondol
As shown in <Fig. 5>, the structure of the Ondol was observed to be in the form of three high troughs and four-line Goraes, but it was not a Gorae-shaped clogged line, and it was constructed between the earlobes and the stones to spread fire and heat. This is a method to efficiently transmit heat. The method of conveying heat efficiently is to use the method of conveying the heat efficiently, such as the Sottery chamber, the chamber, the whip, the Gorae floor, It was built as a lunar new year.
A detailed description of each part of the traditional Ondol structure will be given in accordance with the standard Ondol standard specifications of the Cultural Heritage Administration of Korea prepared in 2015 as follows.

1)Burning(Agon-I)part.
⑴agung-i(bungu, hwagu, goggulag, chwigu, sotjali): It is place to supply air and fuel when burning, and to generate hot heat by burning fuel and air. The Agung-i is lowered like the kitchen floor and lowered in front so that the smoke can not come out. In the form of an Agung-i, there is a cooking Agung-i for cooking and heating, and a cooking Agung-i for heating only.
⑵hamsil, agung-ihuleong-i(buttumaghuleong-i, buljumeoni, hwasang, yeonsosil):When fuel is burned due to the air supplied from the firebox, the volume is rapidly expanded and buoyancy causes the fire to sink into the Golae beyond buoyancy. In the case of Kim Hyeon-eung, the traditional Ondol was not used at the time of the previous repair work, but the Agung-i was installed with a boiler. Slowly, it was restored by using a hummi. It was confirmed that the depth of the chamber and the depth of the chamber were approximately 1 meter in depth from the floor, restoring it to its original shape.
 (3) buneomgi (buneng-gi, bulgogae, buneomgae, bulneom-i: bughan-eo, buldali: dalli ileuneun mal, buneom-i: bughan-eo, bulneomgi: Old words): The hill was built up a little higher at the entrance where the Golae shark started, and the flames were passed from the agungi to the Golae.
⑷bosdol(hog-eunbusdol, seonteuldol): There are many stonewall houses built with stones built up to the side of the entrance to the gates. Many of the stonewall houses are equipped with bolls. The bldg houses of 150 * 200 * 550 are also installed on the sides of the stool. It is well preserved without being damaged when dismantled, so the original structure of the original ondol can be preserved in its original form.
⑸imasdol(sot-eolisdol, miseog, nimasdol: old words, deokkesdol:Jaju dialect) : Thick, long stones spread horizontally over the badak of the agungi

2)chaenan(golae) Part
 ⑴gomag-i:Gimgieung houses were also composed of stones and giwatjang to build walls of stone, wapyeon, protrusion such as foundation or the like in order to protect the lower ground portion of hainbang of the wooden wall.
⑵sigeundam(gudeulteog, banhwabang, habanghwassahgi, hachug, galusdolssahgi, gaeteog, golaegae, golaeim, gudeulgeol-i, gundam, dudug, dug, bangolae(sag), seo, jebidam, jungbangteog): Build out the gomak to the inner straddling the gudeuljang to the construction to increase the gudeuldol.
⑶gudeulgaejali: Sot is Agung-i expression in the agungi furnacehureong of wide open rapidly flows through the bulmok stretched kept by controlling the flow of heat slowed the pace of opening out of action and quick exit to the primary combustion to equally distribute the heat evenly to banggorae in and transfer the material to be sucked from the furnace hureonganhi shall also function as a dust collecting device, and a function of Golae remove moisture generated on the ground. It is always open and warm as the oldest remaining named as 'Gaejaris' because the rest area, so raising a Gaejari at home on a cold winter day belongs to the seat of honor of the room where you sleep or from. Gimgieung houses the furnace because hamsil expression remains GolaeCanis form of the furnace side, and a structure without the Average of compartmentalized
⑷golaedug(golaedeung, golaeag, golaeim, gudeulgeol-i, gudeuldug, gudeulsag, seolgol: The Golae crest is made of materials such as mud, stone, stalagmite, bamboo, clay brick, and soil brick for laying the crest during the construction.
⑸Golae: Golae  Floor  Badak  Crick  and  Crick  Between  Into space  Gulduk  On the side  High  The side of the Agung-i  Low  Cold  Combustion gas  To the badak of the Golae  Coming down, hot  Combustion  The  Upper  again  Going up  And stored . this time  Dismantled  Ondol  Double  Degree  small  In a room  Separately  A Gudel  Floor  Slope  Do  I did.
⑹Golaebadak (GolaemitBadak,GolBadak): Golaebadak stack  Raise  the  placement  for  Compartmentalized  floor
⑺golaekyeogi: When you put phrases on one gudeulbang create a dam, so the golae wave-shaped or ditch lined floor to raise the gudeuldol. (It is also known as Gudelnotgi, Ondol notgi.)
⑻golaegumeong(bulgolaegumeong): Make a hole in the building wall to send and blow smoke inside the oven bulmok set up a structure made botdol topped yimatdol.
⑼gudeuljang(golaejang, gudeulppyeo, bangdol, bangjang, jeong-gaedol, gudeuldol, on doljang, ondolseog):Thin and flat stones that make the floor with stalagmites rising over the golae shores or the stone. Depending on the local natural conditions, you can use flat stones in the stream or thin slats removed from the mountain.
⑽hamsiljang:Wide thick gudeuljang put on the hamsilhamsil burned in the furnace. It is also called the alaesmogdol
⑾bulmogdol (bujangdol, bujeogidol) :Wide and thick stone covering the bulmok the seat of honor bulmok structure
⑿goesdol(gosdol, begedol, hoegoldol): Golae receive gudeuljang on or Golae crap that does not install the dam Huttengolae on the stone floor,
⒀goemdol(goimdol): Many small rocks raising over one goetdol in order to maintain the appropriate level and stability of the structural gudeuljang.
⒁golaegaejali(gaegolae, galugolae, eongol, dogu, hoegol, meoligol, galusgol, galaesgul, gaegolae, gaesilidolang, gaetang(tong), gulttugmeoli, naeng-ga, dangol, dogu, meolisgol, wongolae, eungol, ingolae, heosgolae, holong-gul): The room is open witmokgolae come each golae gather in the end of velocity and temperature in the chimney emissions are controlled naturally. Adjust with several different golae gather speed and take the heat of the temperature golae in Lucerne temperature and the vortex velocity (渦流) from the acts that send relatively slowly opening ceremony chimney. In addition to hanui wind, wind, etc. pot relieves incoming upwind from the chimney. If the house has already gimgieunggolaegaejari during demolition was excavated to a depth of about 100cm to almost blocked the original raw material in the soil and the soil.⒂sachumdol(sachimdol, jagal, seseog, seseungdol, seagdol): Covering the gudeuljang referred to sachum this jandol to mewoya a hole between gudeuljang to jandol stones in order to avoid to be filled with mud to between gudeuljang and gudeuljang The mud is left on a golae.
⒃geomijulchigi(geomalchigi, sachimjil, saemmagneunda, bamjjigneunda):Working to bridge the network of ttangwoo one where the dough sandwiched stone sachim to end up in the figurative mud.
⒄ Plaster work
a. chobeolbaleugi: Spread the dough does not dry mud wiedagudeuljang also stepped on to the straw or applying a mixture of clay dough. Because the parts that make up the floor takes a horizontal flat.
b. jungbeolbaleugi:Apply moderately kneaded clay to the middle with a wooden trowel. At this time, after the application, it is dried well enough to cause the fire to go on.
c. jeongbeolbaleugi:Mix well with the cedar and the mud, knead it with the kneading, knead it with a plaster knife, and press it with a thin coat. When the water comes out from the dough put on the finishing coat and starts to harden, it is squeezed 2 ~ 3 times with a plaster knife.
Once all the above is done, you should dry it well enough that it will not break down when you step on it. If it does not dry well at this time, it may cause rotting of the qualitative laminated plate later.

3) Somke-out(gulttughog-eungusae) part
⑴gulttuggaejali:This is the place where the bottom of the chimney which is the end of the chimney canopy chimney is dented. Its role is to control the speed of the hot heat and the smoke discharged to the chimney and send it to the chimney. . It also prevents cold winds coming from outside and prevents rainwater or snow from going to golaegaejari and golae.
⑵guldug(yeondo, naegulgil, oegulgil, gulttuggil, tteul, gulttugheoli): It is a passage of smoke connecting from a golae cane to a Gulduk. It is made of thick mud and weaves rice straw so that it does not lose heat, and acts as a smoke exhaust passage. Kim Ki-eung is a precious resource well preserved in the form of passing through the floor below these Gulduk. <Figures 7 and 8>
⑶gusae(gulttug, yeondol, yeontong, tong-gwan, gulttugdae):The chimney is the part where the smoke is emitted. In general, there are some peculiar ones that are erected vertically but do not have a vertical shape and end with a 'hole' at the base of the house. Depending on the situation and status, the chimneys are very diverse in material and shape; they are made up of stone and brick, made of plank, made of , pipes made of peeled bark in a cylindrical form, And the use of a hollow log. So, in the Hamgyeong province, chimneys are called ‘Gusaetong’, which is related to the fact that living trees are hollowed out and that they "eat Guase".
⑷yeonga(gulttuggas, gusaegas): The upper part of the chimney is covered with a gut to prevent snow and rain from entering the chimney, and it blocks the backward winds of the wind by blocking the Hani wind (wind blowing from the sky to the ground by the opposite phenomenon of whirlwind).
⑸sojegumeongbulmaj-I stone: The0bulmaj-I stonestone is inserted in the lower part of the chimney. It is a stone to take away. It regulates the speed and amount of the flames coming into each golae from the canopy, breaks the ashes in the agungi and burns the fire in the agungi.

4. Dismantling restoration process and survey result
Figure 7 shows a horizontal plan view of the entire floor structure of the Ondol in the Ochol Kitchen Room, which was created after the first dismantling. The floor of the golae is a wharf that is arranged on the floor of the golae. The area of the room is 252cm (8 characters) Figures 8 and 9 show the floor structure of Ondol in cross section, and the external structure of walls and ovens connecting the rooms. The actual measured height difference between the bottom of the chamber and the bottom of the golae is 70 cm . The following is the result of analyzing each structure by site.

4-1 agung-i
<Figure 10> shows the ovary, and the diameter of the chamber is 35 cm above the horizontal butterfly, 35 cm below the butterfly, and 40 cm high. It maintains a hamsil type furnace, the furnace is equal to the existing literature size. The size of the ovary is generally about 30cm ~ 45.5cm (one ja~Jaraot). Because the area of the kitchen room Ondol room is large, it is easy to generate a large amount of heat. The height difference between the bottom of the oven and the bottom of the golae is large, and the place has a structure to block the wind. It was built with an excellent structure preserved.

4-2 hamsil(agung-I, huleong-i)
<Figure> shows the room where the house of sarang of Kim Hye-eung house is constructed in a structure that can make a big fire in a short time because it has a large area and a large room with a room. Form of hamsil is to be constructed in a curved shape other than a straight line for cross section to make sure that a complete combustion as possible and a sufficient supply of oxygen. This structure is due to be effect of the characteristics of the ground and golaehamsil when the hot air, convection heat natural buoyancy caused by the height difference between the floor to be used as much as possible over the olragaryeo natural flow phenomena. Specification of the actual hamsil is relatively large compared to the size of the room to the upper 50cm × 60cm, lower part 40cm × 50cm.

4-3buneomgi,  bosdol
As a result, we could not imagine the  original shape in the naked eye because of the toxicity of the buneongi and imatdol. Fortunately, the butdol remained intact, so that it was possible to restore the size hansil regardless of the size of the agong-i, based on the butdol. Butdol stands on the sides of the entrance of the agungi and is the seonteldol that supports the tumbler. It is also called the fender. In the southern provinces, loosening was usually carried out at 50 to 60 degrees. However, the depth of the chamber was maintained so that the slope was restored to 75 degrees and the calories were transferred to the golae to restore the room temperature in the shortest time. The booty was not installed separately because it was a bulle-shaped Ondol. The role of these beads is to spread the heat generated by the chamber evenly and store a lot of calories.

4-4 Imatdol (Headstone)
<Figure 10> is the actual botdol and headstone of the agong-i
Usually thick and thick stones were used, but the actual agongi used butdol on both sides. The front imatdol was made of natural stones produced in the nearby Okcheon. The backward imatdol was also restored to prevent the backflow of smoke by making it the general form of the southwestern part of the Korean peninsula.
It is very important as a part to keep the frame of the agongi, so you should use sturdy stone. It is said to be a sot stubble in an agongi where a sot is caught, and it is also called  sot-imasdolilagodo,miseog, nimasdol, deokkaesdolimadolilagodohanda..

4-5 Gomaki, Sigendam

<Figure 11> shows the measured gomaki and sigendam. The name of the gomaki and the sigendam are constructed by using the gudle, the mud, the wapeon, jeondol which were originally disassembled materials, so that the gomak of the room where each or each of the gomaki is placed is integrated with the sigendam

4-6 Golaebadak, windshield.
<Figure 12> shows the Golaebadak windshield of the golaeduk. The slope of the golaebadakwas restored to the slope gradually increasing toward the edge of the hamsil with the lowest part of the room. In general, the height of the aretmok and utmok is about 10cm ~ 25cm when the room is about two cabins, and theutmok, aretmok, and slope are high, and the car is about 25cm so that the flow of the flames can be quickly sent to the utmok. However, the hot air that was brought up quickly accumulated in the upper part of the room so that it could stay as long as possible. The windshield was piled 15cm at the end of the golae far from the chimney, and the windshield at the end of the golae close to the chimney was piled as high as 25cm. And the entire floor was restored evenly. Although the car between the golae floor and the bottom of the agungi is not divided by the province, the floor of the golae under the bottom is deepened, and the loess finish is relatively thick compared to the top, and the roof of the chamber is double installed, Can last for a long time. These windshields are jaws that block the golae in a triangular or square shape where the golae and gaejari meet, serving to prevent the cold wind blowing from the chimneys and to hold one more heat from the golae. Already the existing Ondol was damaged much, and the original windshield was not known.

4-7 goesdol
In general, the goesdol is found in the southern provinces. In the case of sorting the goesdol, the height of the stone is 24.2cm ~ 30.3cm (8chi ~ 1ja ). In the method of fitting the shape of the stone to the irregular shape, It is ~ 24.2cm (5chi ~ 8chi), but the measured ear canal was already damaged. The restoration stone was installed at a height of 25cm ~ 20cm in order to spread the blast from the bottom of the bottom door to the floor of golae. Generally, it seems that the pebbles are irregularly arranged, but the width of the pebble is wide and the direction of the width is narrowed, so that the flow of the blown is uniformly spread, and the soot of the pebble is mainly shown only toward the firebox. In other words, it seems that the dolmens are arranged by appropriately using the difference of the flow rate due to the change of sectional area between the stones in order to uniformly distribute the blows to the room.

4-8 yeondo
>guldug(yeondo, naegulgil, gulttuggil, tteul, gulttugheoli): It is a passage of smoke connected from a golae canopy to a chimney (Guase) as a passage of smoke. It is made of thick clay, weaving straw, warming it, As shown in Fig. The reconstructed Gimhae house was built in mud and brick, and was built 20cm above the floor of the canopy. These chimneys can be taken away from the chimneys if the chimneys are far away.
In the case of Kim Hye-eung's house, this Gulduk (yeondo, naegulgil) is well preserved in a peculiar form connected with three in one breeze.

4-9 golae
<Figure 15> shows the measured golae. The golae is a space between the golaebone and the golaebone under the floor. The upper side of the chimney is high and the side of the oven is low, so the low temperature combustion gas descends to the bottom of the golae, and the high temperature combustion gas rises again to the top. The golae are classified into four types depending on their construction type: a golae, a humpback golae, a fan golae, a broken golae, and a golae mixed with a golae and a golae. Traditionally, the most commonly used golae is a golae-style, which is a convenient way to place chimneys wherever you want, and also to send smoke to wherever you want, making the room even warmer. In Jejudo, there is a kind of "dumb-billed golae" that fills the bottom with coarse rubble, covers the ridge, and lets the smoke pass through the cracks of the stones without forming a proper passage.
As shown in the photograph, the golae can be seen to have 6 to 10 cm of ash deposited on the golae. In the case of Kim Hye-eung house, too, the ash has been accumulated for a long time to dig the ashes buried about 20cm, so as to be able to cope with the role of fork rm.

4-10 Gudlejang
<Figure 17> shows the gudlebang of the gudel. In general, the thickness of the hamsiljang between 6cm ~ 12cm (2 ~ 4cm) and the size is between 40cm ~ 80cm. The thickness of the hamsiljangbetween 4cm ~ 9cm and the size is between 30cm ~ 60cm. Was built as a small, thin stone with a width of 60cm. However, by using a thin cloth over the aretmok of the ceiling, it is possible to separate the use of the ceiling which directly receives the fire and the ceiling which constitutes the floor, thereby reinforcing the small and thin ceiling It can be seen that the heat storage performance is further enhanced in the lower legs because of such construction. The size of the canopy was 30cm ~ 60cm, and the same standard as the canopy was used. Sedimentary rock slate was used. However, the strength of the dismantled hammers was lowered and restored by using 20% of Okcheon - dong natural stones. Because of the nature of the stone that is vulnerable to heat rather than the other hanok materials, it is generally difficult to reuse the material in the vicinity of the aretmok.

4-11 Gajari
<Figure 18> shows the measured dogleg. In general, the depth of the canine is 30cm ~ 60cm, the width is 30cm (1 character), and the depth of the canine is 70cm, which is deeper than the general canine and has a width of about 30cm.
The role of gaejari can be set up as 1 side, 2 sides, 3 sides, etc., and the speed and temperature at which the golae come out from the end of the wharf and collect the heat to the chimney are controlled naturally. It collects the heat of different speeds and temperatures from various golae, collects it from golaegaejari, adjusts the temperature and velocity while vortexing, and gradually sends the warm air to the chimney. In addition, it plays a role of relieving the backward wind coming from the chimney by the wind of the pattern, the wind of the turn.
Measured canopy of the Kimgyeong house ondol room is constructed in a structure that fully supports the role of the canopy and has a structure that delays the flow of blowing in harmony with the zygŭk (year), making it possible to cover the room quickly, It was built with a reasonable structure.

4-13 GuldukGaejari, chimney, yeonga, sojaegu
1)GuldukGaejari: The bottom of the chimney, which is the end of the chimney, is a hollow place. Its role is to control the speed of the hot air and the smoke from the chimney to the chimney, It plays a role of filtering. It also prevents cold winds coming from outside and prevents rainwater or snow from going to golaegaejari and golae. However, the actual Kimgyeong house was built without chimney gaejari. The reason for this is that as mentioned above, it was thought to be a shape that was used only when it was made. Of course, I do not know when I first made it 100 years ago. However, since the zygote (year) was long enough and the seabirds were high, the emission of smoke worked well without any problems.
2) Chimneys (Guase, yeondol, yeontong, tongqwan, chimney dae): Generally chimneys are erected vertically above the eaves of the eaves, but the chimneys of Kimgyeong houses were built next to the eaves with bricks made of cement mortar. It is 500cm wide, 60cm wide and 30cm wide, and it was built separately beside the base.
3) Yeonga (chimney gut, guasegut): Generally, Yeonga is a gut covered at the top of the chimney to prevent snow and rain into the chimney.
It is said that Kimgyeong house Ondol has not been created yet and has never been used before. The guldukgaejari did not disintegrate, but they did not seem to have made it properly.
4) Sojaegumeongbulmajidol: Bulmajidol is inserted into the bottom of the chimney. It is a stone to take away. It regulates the speed and amount of the fire that enters each golaegaejari from the golae, breaks the ashes accumulated in the agungi, . In the case of Kim Gieong house, there was no sojaegumeong, because it was made only at the time without using the chimney.

5. Conclusion
Restoring the traditional Ondol of KimGieong house of sarangchae kitchen room based on fundamental resources about gudel structure and principles of gudel. It is very thankful that appreciating constructor even though former master’s work. It is very happy to recording and making resources bout traditional ondol structure of Kim Gieong house. It can be understood the way of construct this house. Evnen though the wet circumstances water from ground, it can be prevented by deep golaegaejari. It is a long distance between the Guase and agongi with a long gulduk (smokeway) of about 20M, but it is understood that the construction of the agongi so low that the structure is well made and built the principle of fire.
 It is fortune that catching the chance of restoring Kim Gieong house which is government registered cultural heritage similar to original design. It can be imagined the Gudel master’s skill 100 years ago to restoring agongi and gaejari to original form even though it has been not used 20 years covered with hot water ondol.
Gudel at sarangchae of Kim Gieong house is representative Gudel or middle regin. It is masterpiece enough to teach in for future that connect three rooms’ ondol by gulduk(smokeway) to one gusae(chimney). After work, The house owner grandmother appreciate for good floor heating and warmness at room so she give us Kimchee instead of late dinner. I expect this record to be a mere reference for research and development of modern gudel.
I had a lot of exploration since my college days. I had a great affection with the members of the International Ondol Society with great affection as a cultural asset in our area. However, I could not participate from the beginning of the ondol dismantling and it was regrettable that I participated after the demolition was completed.

If the traditional Ondol, thebest invention of our nation, is built in the basement and is invisible, it is dismantled without repairing the ondol specialist, We may not be able to find our Ondol's technologically and culturally superior value forever in the near future.The ondol is built differently according to the inherent construction method of each number of ondol which is built in each province.Therefore, the construction method can not be the same whether it is the Ondol of any building.When dismantling cultural assets, there is a good reason for Ondol experts to participate.Now, in order to dismantle the ondol experts, it is expected that the people who work in front of cultural assets will change their perception about ondol.It has already been legislated so that Ondol experts will participate in the construction of the ondol.It is now up to operators and technicians to protect the law.
We will actively participate in the dismantling and restoration of traditional Gudel, measuring and constructing the method of building the traditional Ondol structure in each province and understanding its construction methods and principles.We hope to further develop the modern ondol which is suitable for the modern times by studying the traditional ondol which our ancestors have inherited, and to succeed and develop healthy ondol culture.
Finally, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Lee Il-ho Daemokjang who help the reconstruct of national folk cultural property No. 136, members of International Society of Ondol and Gwag Bang-gialumni association president.

References
-Gong Sunghun, Research study about hutting Golae form gudel a southern area.Korean Journal of Living Environment, Vol. 6, No. 1, 1999.
- Kim Joon-bong et al., Ondol and gudel culture, 2014, Linguistics
- International Ondol Society 2002-2016 Volume 16
- co-author Kim Joon-bong ,Lissenho, Ondol, the brilliant gudel culture, 2006,Chenonghong

Santos 답변 삭제   23-02-26 06:32
https://www.shoesoutletstores.ca/ Nike Outlet
https://www.pandoras.uk.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.nmdsadidas.us.com/ Adidas NMD
https://www.nikesstoreoutlet.us.com/ Nike Store
https://www.nikesneakersstore.us.com/ Nike Sneakers
https://www.trainersstore.uk.com/ Nike Store
https://www.pandorasjewelry.uk.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.yeezyshoesboost.us.com/ Yeezy Shoes
https://www.adidass.us.com/ Adidas Shoes
https://www.nikesrunningshoes.us.com/ Nike Running Shoes
https://www.nikeoutletstore.ca/ Nike Outlet Canada
https://www.trainerssale.uk.com/ Adidas Trainers UK
https://www.nikeoutletsonline.us.com/ Nike Outlet
https://www.adidas-superstars.us.com/ Adidas Superstar Men
https://www.pandorajewelryuk.uk.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.offwhite-shoes.us.com/ Off White Jordan 1
https://www.adidasshoesshop.us.com/ Adidas For Women
https://www.adidasultraboost.shop/ Ultra Boost
https://www.ultra-boost.us.com/ Adidas Ultra Boost
https://www.officialyeezywebsite.us.com/ Official Yeezy Website
https://www.nike-outletfactory.us.com/ Nike Factory Outlet
https://www.adidasstoreonline.us.com/ Adidas Store
https://www.adidasoutletstores.us.com/ Adidas Outlet
https://www.nikeclearancestores.us.com/ Nike Clearance Store
https://www.pandoracharmsbracelet.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.adidasyeezyofficialwebsite.us.com/ Official Yeezy Website
https://www.pandoracharmsbracelets.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.yeezyshoesstore.ca/ Yeezys
https://www.adidascom.us.com/ Adidas Shoes
https://www.adidassuperstars.us.com/ Adidas Superstar Women
https://www.yeezysboost-350.us.com/ Yeezy Boost 350
https://pandorabracelets-charms.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.nmd.uk.com/ NMD
https://www.pandorarings.uk.com/ Pandora Rings UK
https://www.adidasyeezys.us.com/ Adidas Yeezy
https://www.nikepresto.us.org/ Nike Air Presto
https://www.nikecanada-onlineshopping.ca/ Nike Canada Online Shopping
https://www.nikesoutlets.us.com/ Nikes
https://www.jewelrypandora.us.org/ Pandora Charms
https://www.nikeoutletstores.us.com/ Nike Outlet
https://www.outletadidasshoes.us.com/ Adidas Outlet
https://www.yeezy350shoes.ca/ Yeezy 350
https://www.yeezyshoesadidas.us.com/ Adidas Yeezy
https://www.adidasshoesonline.us.com/ Adidas Shoes Men
https://www.pandorascharms.uk.com/ Pandora Charms UK
https://www.adidas-originalssuperstar.us.com/ Adidas Superstar
https://www.ultraboost.uk.com/ Adidas Ultra Boost Women
https://www.yeezycanadastore.ca/ Adidas Yeezy
https://www.newadidasshoes.us.com/ Adidas Running Shoes
https://www.airforce1s.us.com/ Air Force 1
https://www.nikeair-force1.us.com/ Nike Air Force 1 Low
https://www.nikeclearances.us.com/ Nike Clearance
https://www.nikeshoesshop.ca/ Nike Shoes
https://www.nikeoutlet--store.us.com/ Nike Outlet
https://www.nike-sneakers.us.com/ Nike Snkrs
https://www.trainersoutlet.uk.com/ Adidas Trainers
https://www.yeezyboost350v2.us.com/ Yeezy Boost 350 V2
https://www.nike-onlinecanada.ca/ Nike Canada Online
https://www.yeezy500boost.us.com/ Yeezy 500
https://www.adidasoutletshoes.us.com/ Adidas Shoes
https://www.yeezyshop.us.com/ Yeezy
https://www.nikeshoesoutlets.us.com/ Nike Shoes Outlet
https://www.nike-rosherun.us.com/ Nike Roshe
https://www.newtrainers.uk.com/ Adidas
Anthony 답변 삭제   23-03-21 21:49
https://www.pandorasrings.us.com/ Pandora Rings
https://www.nikesneakersformen.us.com/ Men Nike Sneakers
https://www.pandora-store.us.com/ Pandora Store
https://www.adidasshoes-canada.ca/ Adidas Shoes
https://www.pandora-jewelryoutlets.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.airjordan5.us.com/ Jordan 5
https://www.adidass.ca/ Adidas Shoes
https://www.nikesnkrs.ca/ Nike Snkrs
https://www.nike--shoes.ca/ Nike Shoes
https://www.nikecanadaonlines.ca/ Nike Canada
https://www.airjordans1retro.us.com/ Nike Air Jordan 1
https://www.cheapjordanshoeswholesale.us/ Cheap Jordan Shoes
https://www.monclersaleoutlets.us.com/ Moncler Sale
https://www.nikeoutletstoreonlineshopping.us.com/ Nike Outlet Store
https://www.pandorabraceletsclearance.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets Clearance
https://www.nikesneakersforwomen.us.com/ Nike Sneakers Women
https://www.pandorasjewelrycharms.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandoraoutletscharms.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.airjordan1.us.org/ Air Jordan 1
https://www.nikeairmax2021.us.com/ Nike Air Max
https://www.pandoracharms-bracelets.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.pandorascanadajewelry.ca/ Pandora Rings
https://www.nikecanadaonlineshopping.ca/ Nike Canada
https://www.monclercoatfactory.us.com/ Moncler Coat
https://www.monclerjacket.com.co/ Moncler Jacket For Women
https://www.jordans1retro.us.com/ Jordan 1
https://www.pandorasbracelets.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.nikeoutletstore-onlineshopping.us.com/ Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
https://www.nikestorefactorys.us.com/ Nike Factory Store
https://www.nikeshoeswomen.us.com/ Nike Shoes Women
https://www.pandorasjewelry-officialsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandoracharmsofficial.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.airjordanssneakers.us.com/ Jordans Sneakers
https://www.pandorasjewelrysite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.wholesalejordanshoes.us/ Discount Jordan Shoes Wholesale
https://www.diorjordan1.us.com/ Dior Jordan 1
https://www.salvatoreferragamos.us.com/ Salvatore Ferragamo
https://www.outletasics.us.com/ Asics Outlet Store
https://www.asicsshoess.us.com/ Asics Shoes
https://www.cheapmoncler.us.com/ Cheap Moncler
https://www.outletsmonclerjackets.us.com/ Moncler Jackets Outlet
https://www.pandoracharmsjewelrys.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.trainersshop.uk.com/ Nike UK
https://www.ferragamosbelts.us.com/ Ferragamo
https://www.airmax270.us.com/ Nike 270 Air Max
https://www.jordanstore.com.co/ Michael Jordan Shoes
https://www.jordanretro1.us.com/ Jordan Retro 1
https://www.shoesferragamo.us.com/ Shoes Ferragamo
https://www.adidasofficialwebsite.us.com/ Adidas Official Site
https://www.pandorajewelrysblackfriday.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandoraoutlet-online.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.pandorashops.us/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandorabraceletsjewelry.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.pandorajewelrywebsites.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.balenciagatriplessneakers.us.com/ Balenciaga Triple S
https://www.officialmonclers.us.com/ Moncler Coats
https://www.pandoraofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora Official Site
https://www.pandoraofficialsites.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.nikemensshoes.us.com/ Nike Men's Shoes
https://www.pandorajewelrysofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.airjordans1.us.com/ Air Jordans 1
https://www.yeezysshoes.ca/ Yeezy
https://www.pandorasjewelrys.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.ferragamosbelt.us.com/ Ferragamo Belt Men
https://www.yeezyshoes.com.co/ Yeezy
https://www.jordanones.us/ Air Jordan One
https://www.pandorasjewelryofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.airjordan1shoes.us.com/ Air Jordan 1
https://www.balenciagashoess.us.com/ Balenciaga Shoes
https://www.trainersforsale.uk.com/ Adidas Trainers
https://www.adidas-runningshoes.us.com/ Adidas Running Shoes Women
https://www.balenciagashoesstore.us.com/ Balenciagas
https://www.pandorajewelry-officialsites.us/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.monclercoatsjacketsoutlet.us.com/ Moncler Coats Outlet
https://www.jordan1retro.us.com/ Air Jordan 1 Retro
https://www.wholesaleairjordanscheap.us/ Wholesale Jordans
https://www.cheapshoesoutletonlines.us/ Cheap Nike Shoes
https://www.balenciagasneakerssales.us.com/ Balenciaga Sneakers Sale
https://www.monclerjacketsoutletonline.us.com/ Moncler Jackets Women
https://www.adidasshoesmen.us.com/ Adidas Shoes Men
https://www.adidasshoescheap.us.com/ Cheap Adidas Shoes
https://www.jordan1high.us/ Jordan 1 High
https://www.pandorasoutlet.us.com/ Pandora Outlet Online
https://www.pandorass.us/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandoraoutlet-charms.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.pandoraoutletsonline.us.com/ Pandora Charms Outlet
https://www.shoesasicsoutlet.us.com/ Asics Outlet
https://www.balenciagastores.us.com/ Balenciaga
https://www.nmd.us.com/ Adidas NMD
https://www.pandorajewelryshop.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.pandorashop.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.jordan1low.us.com/ Jordan 1 Low
https://www.pandoras-charms.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.pandorascom.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.pandoras-outlet.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.pandorabraceletscharms.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.pandoracharmss.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.charmspandoras.us/ Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
https://www.goyardbagsoutlet.us.com/ Goyard Outlet
https://www.pandora-jewellery.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.pandorastores.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.nikesairjordans.us.com/ Nike Air Jordan
https://www.jordanshop.com.co/ Air Jordan Sneakers
https://www.ferragamocom.us/ Ferragamo
https://www.adidassale.us.com/ Adidas Clearance
https://www.newshoes2021.us/ New Nike Shoes
https://www.pandorasofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.outletstoreonlineshopping.com.co/ Nike Outlet Store
https://www.asicsoutletshoes.us.com/ Asics
https://www.jordan1shoes.us.com/ Jordan 1
https://www.airjordan1retro.us.com/ Air Jordan 1 Retro
https://www.jewelryspandora.us/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.nikeshoes-forwomen.us.com/ Nike Women Shoes
https://www.pandora-outletcharms.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.nikeairjordan1.us.com/ Nike Air Jordan 1
https://www.asicssneakers.us.com/ Asics Sneakers For Women
https://www.pandorajewelryoff.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandoracharms-bracelets.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.adidasstoreoutlets.us.com/ Adidas Store
https://www.pumashoess.us.com/ Puma Shoes
https://www.nikerunningshoessale.us.com/ Nike Running Shoes
https://www.sneakersadidas.us.com/ Adidas Sneakers Men
https://www.pandorasbraceletcharms.us.com/ Pandora Bracelet
https://www.pandora-charmssaleclearance.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.balenciagastore.us.com/ Balenciaga Sneakers
https://www.pandoraoutletscharms.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.pandorashops.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandorajewelrysbracelets.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.airmax720.us.com/ Air Max 720
https://www.nikestoreoutlets.us.com/ Nike Store
https://www.nikesstore.us.com/ Nike
https://www.pandoraringsjewelry.us.com/ Pandora Ring
https://www.balenciagasneakersoutlet.us.com/ Balenciaga
https://www.airjordan1s.us.com/ Jordan 1s
https://www.nikecom.ca/ Nike
https://www.outletmonclerjackets.us.com/ Moncler Jackets Outlet
https://www.goyardhandbagsoutlet.us.com/ Goyard Handbags
https://www.pandorasjewellery.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.asicsgel-kayano.us.com/ Asics Kayano
https://www.adidasshoeswomen.us.com/ Adidas Shoes Women
https://www.wholesalejordanshoes.us.org/ Wholesale Jordan Shoes
https://www.pandorasstore.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.monclerscoats.us.com/ Moncler Coats
https://www.pandorasjewelryoff.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.airjordan1low.us/ Jordan 1 Low
https://www.nikeshoesnew.us.com/ Shoes Nike
https://www.cheapmoncler.com.co/ Cheap Moncler
https://www.monclerstoreoutlets.us.com/ Moncler Outlet
https://www.pandorajewelrywebsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.officialpandorajewelry.ca/ Pandora Canada
https://www.nikeshoes-formen.us.com/ Nike Men Shoes
https://www.asicsrunningshoess.us.com/ Asics Running Shoes Women
https://www.pandoracharmsstore.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.bestbasketballshoes.us/ Mens Basketball Shoes
https://www.pandoraoutletjewelry.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.max97.uk.com/ Nike Air Max 97
https://www.pandorajewelrybracelets.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
Walker 답변 삭제   23-04-28 00:36
https://www.ferragamocom.us/ Ferragamo Shoes
https://www.airjordan1retro.us.com/ Air Jordan 1 Retro
https://www.monclerscoats.us.com/ Moncler Coats For Women
https://www.adidasofficialwebsite.us.com/ Adidas Official Website
https://www.nikesnkrs.ca/ Nike Sneakers
https://www.newshoes2021.us/ New Nike Shoes
https://www.jordanstore.com.co/ Jordan Shoes
https://www.pandorasrings.us.com/ Pandora Ring
https://www.asicsshoess.us.com/ Asics Shoes For Women
https://www.pandoracharms-bracelets.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.pandoraringsjewelry.us.com/ Pandora Rings
https://www.pandoraoutletjewelry.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandorastores.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.airjordanssneakers.us.com/ Jordans Sneakers
https://www.jordan1low.us.com/ Air Jordan 1 Low
https://www.jordan1shoes.us.com/ Jordan 1
https://www.jordan1high.us/ Air Jordan 1 High
https://www.nikestorefactorys.us.com/ Nike Factory
https://www.outletsmonclerjackets.us.com/ Outlet Moncler
https://www.monclerstoreoutlets.us.com/ Moncler Outlet Online
https://www.pumashoess.us.com/ Puma Shoes
https://www.trainersforsale.uk.com/ Adidas Trainers Sale
https://www.airmax720.us.com/ Nike Air Max 720
https://www.goyardhandbagsoutlet.us.com/ Goyard Handbags
https://www.pandorascanadajewelry.ca/ Pandora
https://www.nikesstore.us.com/ Nike Store
https://www.cheapmoncler.us.com/ Cheap Moncler Coats
https://www.salvatoreferragamos.us.com/ Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes
https://www.charmspandoras.us/ Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
https://www.shoesferragamo.us.com/ Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes
https://www.pandora-jewelryoutlets.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.nikemensshoes.us.com/ Nike Mens Shoes
https://www.cheapmoncler.com.co/ Cheap Moncler Coats
https://www.pandorajewelry-officialsites.us/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.monclersaleoutlets.us.com/ Moncler
https://www.pandorajewelrywebsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.officialmonclers.us.com/ Moncler Coats
https://www.jordan1retro.us.com/ Air Jordan 1 Retro
https://www.nikerunningshoessale.us.com/ Nike Running Shoes
https://www.officialpandorajewelry.ca/ Pandora Canada
https://www.airjordan5.us.com/ Jordan 5
https://www.asicsoutletshoes.us.com/ Asics Shoes Outlet
https://www.ferragamosbelt.us.com/ Ferragamo Belt
https://www.nikecanadaonlineshopping.ca/ Nike Canada
https://www.pandorajewelrysblackfriday.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Black Friday
https://www.balenciagashoesstore.us.com/ Balenciaga
https://www.pandoracharmss.us.com/ Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
https://www.pandorajewelryoff.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
https://www.nikesneakersformen.us.com/ Nike Sneakers For Men
https://www.pandoracharmsjewelrys.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.wholesalejordanshoes.us/ Wholesale Jordan
https://www.nikeairjordan1.us.com/ Nike Air Jordan 1
https://www.diorjordan1.us.com/ Jordan 1 Dior
https://www.pandorajewelrysofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.pandoraoutletsonline.us.com/ Pandora Charms Outlet
https://www.pandora-charmssaleclearance.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.ferragamosbelts.us.com/ Ferragamo
https://www.pandorass.us/ Pandora
https://www.nike--shoes.ca/ Nike Shoes Women
https://www.yeezyshoes.com.co/ Yeezy
https://www.pandorasoutlet.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.monclerjacketsoutletonline.us.com/ Moncler Jackets
https://www.bestbasketballshoes.us/ Best Basketball Shoes
https://www.pandorasjewellery.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.airmax270.us.com/ Nike 270 Air Max
https://www.nikeshoes-forwomen.us.com/ Nike Shoes For Women
https://www.asicsgel-kayano.us.com/ Asics Gel-Kayano
https://www.airjordan1low.us/ Jordan 1 Low
https://www.adidasshoesmen.us.com/ Mens Adidas Shoes
https://www.pandora-outletcharms.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.balenciagastores.us.com/ Balenciaga
https://www.nikecom.ca/ Nike
https://www.pandoraoutlet-charms.us.com/ Pandora Charms Outlet
https://www.pandorajewelryshop.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.airjordans1.us.com/ Jordans 1
https://www.balenciagasneakersoutlet.us.com/ Balenciaga
https://www.pandoras-charms.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.jewelryspandora.us/ Jewelry Pandora
https://www.pandoraofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.balenciagastore.us.com/ Balenciaga
https://www.pandorasjewelrys.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.sneakersadidas.us.com/ Adidas Sneakers
https://www.pandora-jewellery.us.com/ Pandora Jewellery
https://www.nikesneakersforwomen.us.com/ Nike Sneakers For Women
https://www.balenciagashoess.us.com/ Balenciaga Shoes Women
https://www.shoesasicsoutlet.us.com/ Asics Shoes
https://www.adidassale.us.com/ Adidas Sale
https://www.pandorasjewelry-officialsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.outletmonclerjackets.us.com/ Moncler Jackets
https://www.nikecanadaonlines.ca/ Nike
https://www.trainersshop.uk.com/ Nike UK
https://www.pandorashops.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.monclerjacket.com.co/ Moncler Jacket
https://www.jordanretro1.us.com/ Jordan Retro 1 High OG
https://www.pandorasjewelryofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.outletasics.us.com/ Asics Outlet Online
https://www.adidasshoes-canada.ca/ Adidas Shoes
https://www.nikeshoes-formen.us.com/ Nike Shoes For Men
https://www.cheapjordanshoeswholesale.us/ Wholesale Jordan
https://www.balenciagatriplessneakers.us.com/ Balenciaga Triple S Sneakers
https://www.jordanshop.com.co/ Air Jordan Sneakers
https://www.pandorabraceletsjewelry.us.com/ Pandora Bracelet
https://www.airjordan1s.us.com/ Jordan 1's
https://www.adidass.ca/ Adidas Shoes Canada
https://www.pandoracharms-bracelets.us.com/ Pandora Bracelet Charms
https://www.pandorasofficialsite.us.com/ Pandora
https://www.monclercoatsjacketsoutlet.us.com/ Moncler Jackets Outlet
https://www.pandorabraceletsclearance.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets Clearance
https://www.jordanones.us/ Jordan One
https://www.pandoracharmsstore.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.nikesairjordans.us.com/ Nike Jordan
https://www.monclercoatfactory.us.com/ Moncler Coat Women
https://www.nikeshoeswomen.us.com/ Nike Shoes Women
https://www.pandorasbracelets.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.airjordan1.us.org/ Air Jordan 1 High
https://www.pandora-store.us.com/ Pandora Store
https://www.pandorasjewelrysite.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.asicssneakers.us.com/ Asics Sneakers
https://www.pandorashop.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.nikestoreoutlets.us.com/ Nike Outlet Store
https://www.pandorabraceletscharms.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.adidas-runningshoes.us.com/ Adidas Running Shoes
https://www.outletstoreonlineshopping.com.co/ Nike Outlet
https://www.yeezysshoes.ca/ Yeezy
https://www.nikeoutletstore-onlineshopping.us.com/ Nike Outlet Store
https://www.pandoraoutlet-online.us.com/ Pandora Outlet Online
https://www.pandorajewelrywebsites.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.nikeshoesnew.us.com/ Nike Shoes
https://www.nikeoutletstoreonlineshopping.us.com/ Nike Store
https://www.pandoraoutletscharms.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.jordans1retro.us.com/ Jordans 1
https://www.pandorasjewelryoff.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.wholesalejordanshoes.us.org/ Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China
https://www.wholesaleairjordanscheap.us/ Wholesale Jordans
https://www.max97.uk.com/ Nike Air Max 97
https://www.cheapshoesoutletonlines.us/ Nike Shoes
https://www.pandorasbraceletcharms.us.com/ Pandora Charms
https://www.pandorajewelrybracelets.us.com/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.adidasshoeswomen.us.com/ Adidas Women's Shoes
https://www.pandorajewelrysbracelets.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.goyardbagsoutlet.us.com/ Goyard Outlet
https://www.airjordan1shoes.us.com/ Air Jordan 1
https://www.pandoraoutletscharms.us.com/ Pandora Outlet
https://www.airjordans1retro.us.com/ Air Jordan 1
https://www.pandoras-outlet.us.com/ Pandora Outlet Online
https://www.pandoracharmsofficial.us.com/ Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
https://www.pandorasstore.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.pandorascom.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.nmd.us.com/ NMD
https://www.nikeairmax2021.us.com/ Nike Airmax
https://www.asicsrunningshoess.us.com/ Asics Running Shoes
https://www.pandorasjewelrycharms.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.adidasstoreoutlets.us.com/ Adidas Outlet
https://www.adidasshoescheap.us.com/ Cheap Mens Adidas Shoes
https://www.pandoraofficialsites.us.com/ Pandora Jewelry Official Site
https://www.balenciagasneakerssales.us.com/ Balenciaga Sale
https://www.pandorashops.us/ Pandora
Nicholas 답변 삭제   23-05-08 16:45
https://www.nikeoutletonlineclearance.us.com/ Nike Clearance Outlet
https://www.lebron16shoes.us/ Nike Lebron 16
https://www.yeezysboosts.us.com/ Yeezy Boost 350 V2
https://www.pandoranecklaces.us/ Pandora Necklaces Women
https://www.moncleroutletuk.uk.com/ Moncler Outlet
https://www.nikesneakersoutlet.us.org/ Nike Sneakers
https://www.outletstoreonlineshopping.us/ Nike Outlet Store Online
https://www.runningshoesformenwomen.us/ Nike Running Shoes
https://www.nikeairzooms.us.com/ Nike Air Zoom Pegasus
https://www.jordansshoesformen.us.com/ Jordans Shoes Men
https://www.adidassneakers.us.com/ Adidas Sneakers
https://www.sneakerswebsite.us/ Sneakers Website
https://www.air-jordan8.us.com/ Air Jordan 8
https://www.airmax2019.us.org/ New Air Max 2019
https://www.nikestorefactory.us.com/ Nike Store
https://www.pandorabraceletsforwomen.us/ Pandora Bracelets
https://www.newshoes2019.us/ Nike Shoes 2019
https://www.nike-presto.us.com/ Nike Presto
https://www.nmdr1adidas.us.com/ Adidas NMD
https://www.ferragamosshoes.us.com/ Ferragamo Outlet
https://www.kyrieirvingbasketballshoes.us.com/ Kyrie Shoes
https://www.kevin-durantsshoes.us.com/ KD Shoes
https://www.nike--shoes.us.com/ Nike Shoes For Women
https://www.nikeairmax720.us.com/ Nike 720
https://www.nikeoutletstore-onlineshopping.us.org/ Nike Outlet Store
https://www.pandora-earrings.us/ Pandora Earrings
https://www.kyrie-irvingshoes.us.org/ Kyrie Irving Shoes
https://www.air-max95.us.com/ Air Max 95
https://www.yeezyscheap.us.com/ Yeezys Shoes
https://www.jordansretro11.us.com/ Air Jordan 11 Retro
https://www.pandoracharmscom.us/ Pandora Charms
https://www.nikeshoesclearance.us.com/ Nike Shoes
https://www.jordan11gammablue.us/ Jordan 11 Gamma Blue
https://www.airforceones.us.com/ Nike Air Force Ones
https://www.airmax-98.us.com/ Air Max 98
https://www.nikes-sneakers.us.com/ Nike Sneakers
https://www.ferragamobelts.us.com/ Ferragamo Belt
https://www.pandoras.us.org/ Pandora Jewelry
https://www.jordan4s.us.com/ Jordan 4's
https://www.airjordanshoesretros.us.com/ Air Jordan Shoes
https://www.nikeshoess.us.org/ Nike Shoes
https://www.jordanaj1.us.com/ AJ1
https://www.jordan32shoes.us/ Jordan Retro 32
https://www.yeezyboosts-350.us.com/ Yeezy Boost 350
https://www.air-jordan10.us.com/ Jordan 10
https://www.fjallravenbackpack.us/ Fjallraven Backpack
https://www.nikehuaraches.us.com/ Nike Huarache Women
https://www.jordans13retro.us/ Jordan Retro 13
https://www.nike-outletstoreonlineshopping.us.com/ Nike Outlet
https://www.christianslouboutin.us.com/ Christian Louboutin
https://www.jewelrycharmsrings.uk.com/ Pandora UK
https://www.fjallravenkankenbackpack.us/ Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
https://www.nikebasketball-shoes.us.com/ Nike Basketball Shoes
https://www.nikeair-jordan.us.com/ Nike Air Jordans
https://www.vansshoes-outlets.us.com/ Vans Shoes Outlet
https://www.nikereactuptempo.us.com/ Nike Air Uptempo
https://www.nikeoutletstoreonline-shopping.us.com/ Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
https://www.red-bottomheels.us/ Red Bottom Shoes
https://www.christianlouboutinshoessaleoutlet.us/ Christian Louboutin Shoes
https://www.nikefreernrun.us.com/ Nike Free Run
https://www.airjordan-retro11.us.com/ Air Jordan 11
https://www.airjordan14.us.com/ Jordan retro 14
https://www.nike-outletstores.us.com/ Nike Outlet
https://www.airjordan11.us.org/ Air Jordan 11
https://www.airforce-1.us.org/ Air Force 1 High
https://www.nikecortez.us.org/ Nike Cortez Men
https://www.nikecortezshox.us.com/ Nike Shox For Men
https://www.nikeoutletstoreclearance.us.com/ Nike Clearance
https://www.jordan1high.us.com/ Jordan 1 High